Lower Elementary Botany NomenclatureELC-4068
Here you will find all the concepts and nomenclature you will need for the lower elementary botany studies. We have designed the Lower Elementary Botany Nomenclature to have a focus on the parts and types, so it can be easily understood and well incorporated with other materials.
Our botany nomenclature features the following benefits:
- Written in a language that is easy to understand and written specifically for lower elementary students.
- Real pictures so students can actually see what they are studying and follow along with real samples you might provide them with.
- Completely up-to-date and accurate.
Includes the following:
- Nomenclature cards (114 Total Nomenclature cards):
- Plant overview (21 cards)
- Root system (8 cards)
- Stem system (9 cards)
- Leaf system (24 cards)
- Flowers (23 cards)
- Fruits (18 cards)
- Seeds (11 cards)
- Control Charts (31 Total Control Charts):
- Plant overview (5 charts)
- Root system (2 charts)
- Stem system (4 charts)
- Leaf system (5 charts)
- Flowers (8 charts)
- Fruits (5 charts)
- Seeds (2 charts)
- Booklets (30 Total Pre-cut Booklets):
- Plant overview (5 booklets)
- Root system (2 booklets)
- Stem system (4 booklets)
- Leaf system (5 booklets)
- Flowers (8 booklets)
- Fruits (5 booklets)
- Seeds (2 booklets)
Available as laminated and cut or printed on plastic and cut with all corners rounded.
Card sizes are as follows:
|Whole Card||3¾ x 5 in.||9.5 x 12.7 cm.|
|Part Card||3¾ x 4 in.||9.5 x 10.2 cm.|
|Label Card||3¾ x 1 in||9.5 x 2.5 cm.|
|Wall Chart||8.5 x 11 in.||21.6 x 28 cm.|
|Booklets||4.25 x 5.5 in.||10.8 x 14 cm.|